Tracy California is located 1 hour inland from the ports of Oakland and San Francisco off of Interstate 5. This is a food grade public third-party logistics warehouse with temperature controlled space.
- Total Building Square Footage: 483,561
- Office Square Footage: 8,700
- Total Number of Dock Doors: 70
- Column Spacing: 50 ft x 52 ft
- Lot Size: 36.60 acres
United Facilities, Inc.
25451 Mountain House
Tracy, CA 95377
See This Location's Google+ Page
SERVICES & CAPABILITIES
As one of Tracy, California's leading sources for third-party logistics, warehousing, fulfillment, and distribution, we provide a complete range of services and capabilities.
- Warehousing and Fulfillment - Manage and operate customized, streamlined warehouse and fulfillment services that help boosts our customer's bottom line is the key to our warehousing solutions. Learn more about our warehousing and fulfillment services.
- Packaging - Co-locating our customer's packaging and assembly needs with storage and warehousing saves money and time by eliminating a step in the supply chain. Learn more about how your Tracy, California business can leverage our packaging services.
- Information Technology - Operate both turnkey and industry standard warehouse management and packaging systems supported by our information technology (IT) capabilities. Learn more and visit our information technology page.
- Transportation - Leverage our third party logistics solutions, and trust a team of experts who knows that transportation is one of the most important aspects in the supply chain. Learn more about our transporation services.
- Value Added Services - At United Facilities, we have implemented several vital improvements in the way we do business. Continuous Improvement (CI) is the foundation of of our services, and it can be defined as ongoing effort to improve products, services or processes. See more information about our value added services.